Re: [linux-audio-user] The BIG picture

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 11:11:00 EET

Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> At any rate, I can't imagine a professional audio studio today being
> without some Macs, but I hope Linux can change that.

Broadcast studios are different beasts.

> For that to
> happen, though, would take lots more application development and
> especially interface development.

I agree that we need more Linux dev but that's kind of like saying we
need new solutions to the words pollution problem.

It's just a matter of time.

As long as I'm around there will be dev and I know of at least 500 other
people who feel the same way...

Our general policy is: "The more, the merrier".

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com