Re: [linux-audio-user] move LAU to a forum?

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladolidt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 18:58:41 EET

Frank Barknecht escribe:
> Good mail software is much more comfortable than <textarea> for
> everyone.

As I wrote before, mutt is for me the most comfortable experience for
following mailing lists, but I've had to customize mutt/procmail/emacs
extensively so they act my way, and I'm afraid not so much people can
do this my way.

Of course, Thunderbird's ok if you follow up to 5 mailing lists. I
follow from 20 to 30 and mutt is mandatory.

Cordially, Ismael

--
Ismael Valladolid Torres
http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/     m. +34679156321