Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Things people do to look cool

From: Nick Scheer <nscheer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 18:00:21 EET

"The tools you use to make your music affect the way you make it, so
affect your music."

Oh yes, I agree--the process should encourage and enhance, but never dictate
or let the musician fall back on pre-programmed formulas. However, the
listener should only hear music, not the tools themselves.

"You can't analyse all the parameters that affect your spirit, just be
conscious the you are not a numeric working machine and not close like
a chip to your envirronment."

Not 100% certain what you mean, but I *think* it reflects my feelings.

Cheers!

--Nick