[linux-audio-user] Re: Things people do to look cool

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 02:24:50 EET

Hi Vince!

Thanks for writing! Fascinating to hear from you. Let's see, I tend to
have a different vision for reality, although do feel free to make
suggestions, I am constantly polishing and altering my vision for our
good mama jama, the planet.

I envision the planet to be one where technology (our tools) is produced
in a way that is harmonious with the planet, and where depleted
technology is not 'thrown away' (what a ridiculous term, if we are all
part of this wonderful planet, where is it to go, the moon? Would all
the earthes mass in the end be on the moon because humans rendered
everything unusable and threw it away? Ridiculous) but 'renaturated', in
other words, everything taken from the earth is changed, but then given
back to the earth in a form in which it is usable to someone. Sure, it
can be done! Just takes a little mind-changing on the part of the people
who make stuff (and the abandonment of leadership structure wouldn't
hurt either. Stupid suits.) and we're in a harmonious cycle.

How do we become harmonious? Simple. We learn to actually *talk* to
earth, much like you probably already know how to do. And then we ask
it: Earth, we'd like to make this neat device to allow me to be lazy and
decadent without endangering my species. That means that I want to be
nice to all species who live here and still have our high-tech
lifestyle. (Of course those who would rather do without can always
spiritually empower themselves to the same point of effectiveness, but
personally I prefer a mix of technology and spiritual advancement).

So we have all these high tech devices and we know how to talk to nature
and commune with spirits (all of which helps tremendously when building
the technology, which becomes more and more like a living thing), and we
have to power it somehow. Well, there is so much power in the Universe
if you tap it you can do anything you like with it. Either
technologically (research 'Motionless Electromagnetic Generator' and Tom
Bearden for this approach) to create limitless free energy, or
spiritually, by empowering ourselves to our higher nature.

I think wealth is a great idea. However, the need to find someone to
give you money before you create wealth is quite a limitation, so it's
not a bad idea to abandon that.

Soooooo, well, all in all, thanks for an opportunity to speak my mind!

Carlo

Vince Werber schrieb:
> [...]
> little or nothing developed except for the few artisans of this world..
> but what would be the media?? coloured soil and plants for paint as I
> remember it being told to me...
>
> The cities would also fall into decay for lack of game... food would be
> had from nothing more that that which an individual might grow or
> animals he might kill... animal skins would become the fashion of the
> day... our homes would be of logs, mud and any other such organic
> materials we might find... walking would become the greatest form of
> transpotation...
>
> I know of whom it is that kills grandmother earth... and you should
> also... look into a mirror... it's not just the 'other' guy...
>
> (this message brought to you by; a junk 486 machine)
>
> wado
> Wesa of the Cherokee
> vince to all others..
>
> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006, Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
>
>> Bravo Carlo!
>>
>> I share your world's visio:I want a free world too, outside of the
>> software
>> too. Besides,the world is dying (sorry about my english) because of
>> polution and misery (money),so, we need a free world,free food, free
>> houses,
>> free everithing.
>>
>> For now, I just make Musix GNU+Linux, and this is making musicians to
>> make
>> free music, and tobe free as in freedom while them make their music,
>> so, I
>> am happy whit That
>>
>> Un abrazo desde Argentina,el granero del mundo!
>>

>> 2006/12/23, Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>:
>>>
>>> ... and why that's relevant to any of us here who are smart enough not
>>> to care!
>>>
>>> Well I don't know about you guys, but to me when I was a kid, 'cool' was
>>> always a mystery.
>>>
>>> I had a friend who gave himself a 'cool' image and I kind of liked my
>>> intelligent philosopher image (that's not what I thought of it at the
>>> time but I think it discribes it quite well) so we eventually drifted
>>> apart. He also tried to kind of 'lift' me onboard to hang with the cool
>>> kids, but you know... For one thing, this involved starting to spend
>>> massive amounts of money on alcohol, and for another, it seemed kind of
>>> hard to me to actually do something interesting and be cool at the same
>>> time.
>>>
>>> But I still knew there was something there. Being kind of a geek loner
>>> dude, I knew I didn't want to go around and 'be' cool then and there and
>>> pay the price, namely let go of my values, as I would call it today. But
>>> 'cool' had something. What was this mysterious cool? I had to know.
>>>
>>> Today I have found out many things that are uniquely relevant to 'cool'.
>>>
>>> For one thing, I realized a lot of cool kids of the time are on WELFARE
>>> now. Not to say that's a sign of failure, I went through the same thing
>>> for a short while when I dropped out of university to start my first