Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with linux

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 21:14:44 EET

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 06:53:21PM +0100, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi and merry Christmas + happy new year to all!

All the same!

> http://web4490.web03.talkactive.net/demo/ro/ro.mp3

It's very beautyful and impressive!
Who's singing?

The start sounds very familiar, but I consider it a good
thing, it's like being home ;)

I would just like more reverb, as for me this asks for
a larger room and more distance to the singer.

The first sound could be a bit more rich by being less
static, with beats more like a bell.

But that's nitpicking, this might become my favourite
piece of everything from here I came across :)

--
Thorsten Wilms