[linux-audio-user] Re: Linux Vocoder (?)

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 21:55:00 EET

> http://www.nongnu.org/om-synth/
> Very flexible ladspa host.
> You could try using it in Om (in processes of being renamed ingen)

A fantastic host, if you don't take into account Dave Robillard doesn't
play golf or collect stamps but rather writes rude replies to user requests.

(Not that he owes me anything and he gave me a lot with Om the way it
is, but it was enough for me to sit in a corner and act insulted for a
while)

But yeah. The Om/Vocoder plugin combination is a winner and I'm using it.

Carlo