Re: [linux-audio-user] new hip hop un-strumentals made in Linux :)

From: perlanegra proyect <perlanegra.proyect@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 06 2007 - 22:04:32 EET

> Well, I'm kinda into hiphop myself, not the bling-stuff of course. I've
> listened much to things like european experimental beats and new york
> style 'golden age' hiphop.
>
> To a hiphop head your songs sounds kinda...strange, and not very much
> within the genre. Rather I would call it electronica, ambient maybe, or
> maybe even noise. I don't really have an opinion on it being any of
> those genres, and I certainly don't know how the face of an MC would
> look like if you asked him/her to rhyme on that ;)
>
> OTOH I like your photos very much, and the fact that you share your
> music. Keep it going!
>
> --
> Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
> http://ringheimsauto.org

Thanx Johannes :)

Could be a great experience to see the face of an MC, I agree with u... xDD

I often don't listen too much hip hop , but, sometimes, hip hop
instrumentals make me feel very good, this is a mix between the
electronica & hip hop, of course, I often apply the minimal/house
rules to hip hop and the results are very strange ( like this one ),
but I can't be quiet, so, I do it on the same way :)

Respect to the fact of the free sharing, I think music wants and must
be free, my opinion is that the only way to defend the culture is
sharing it :)

thanks by listen these songs, and by your comment

Peace

PerlssDj

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com...