Re: [linux-audio-user] status of ams

From: Malte Steiner <steiner@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 19:13:07 EET

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Dave Griffiths hat gesagt: // Dave Griffiths wrote:
>

> I think, talk about CSound, SC and Pd mostly happens on the respective
> mailing lists. pd-list and pd-dev for example have more subscribers
> than LAU/LAD and a quite a big amount of traffic. There just is no
> need to talk about Pd-specific topics on LAU/LAD. I guess it's similar
> with SC and Csound.
I can confirm for Csound. Btw Dave, what about Spiralmodular, I like to
use it but on recent distributions the sound is always sort of
ringmodulated/aliased, is there a simple solution of it? I thought it
would be some sampling frequency mismatch but judging from the settings
its the same as Jacks..

Cheers,

Malte

--