[linux-audio-user] CME Bitstream 3X

From: Michael Pacey <michael@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 16:11:11 EET

Hi List,

Does anyone have any experience with this Midi control surface?

They claim linux support for their configuration software.

http://www.arbiter.co.uk/cme/products/cme_bitstream_3x.htm

The official page is here, but it's very slow (or stopped):

www.cme-pro.com/products-list/product-Bitstream3X.html

I'm looking for something with lots of knobs to tweak parameters in DSSI
softsynths hosted in Rosegarden, does anybody have any recommendations? I
believe Rosegarden will pass-thru and record the midi events, but I have
no proof... I'm thinking of both live tweaking and recording.

Thanks!

--
Michael Pacey