[linux-audio-user] DeMuDi status? Distribution for gig synth?

From: Larry Troxler <lt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 02:37:44 EET

Now that demudi.agnula.org seems to have been taken over, is there any
other site that has a copy of this distribution?

Is it wise at this point to continue using it? I just recently installed
it, so I'm not overly comitted to it yet.
I'm looking for a distribution that would be suitable for a rackmount
PC-based synthesizer that I can take to occasional gigs.
DeMuDi seems to fit the bill, because it is nice and trimmed down, as
opposed to (I suspect) Planet CCRMA.

Larry