Re: [linux-audio-user] glash impossible on debian amd64?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 21:44:42 EET

sam@email-addr-hidden wrote:

>I am trying to compile glash from source, it complains that;
> You don't have gtkmm-2.4>=2.10.1, which you need in order to build this software.
>[snip]
>Has anyone resolved this? or can suggest a way forward..

Don't bother with it unless you're willing to build and install the
required version yourself. And don't bother doing that unless you really
know what you're doing.

Use lash_panel instead. If you can get lashd built for your system you
should be able to use the package's own GUI. IIRC it's in the Debian
repository in the lash-bin (or lash_bin) package.

Best,

dp