Re: [linux-audio-user] East To West

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 21:51:05 EET

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:03:22 +0100
Esben Stien <b0ef@email-addr-hidden-stien.name> wrote:

> Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden> writes:
>
> > I hope you like it.
>
> I really like these kinds of themes;). It's a traditional melody,
> right?

I'm very glad you like it.

It might have ended up as a traditional STYLE melody, but that would
be purely by chance. It is completely original work.

My starting point was the chord sequence in the background, to which I
then added the sharp, plucked section. It stayed like that for a while,
then I added the flute-like part and later the horn. These were all
added live onto the background.

Finally I added the percussion section step-wise and did some general
tidying up.

--
Will J G