Re: [linux-audio-user] Aldrin 0.9 and llvm

From: Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com>
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 21:31:31 EET

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 18:56 +0100, Johannes Mario Ringheim wrote:
> The thing is also that after I installed LLVM (1.7) from the Edgy repos,
> the LLVM package now is broken and refuses to uninstall. Could this be a
> part of the problem..?

oh yes, i remember that problem. i think i fixed it by removing a line
in the script that caused the problem, but i forgot what it was.

the conversation on this list has convinced me that llvm should be
optional... i will add a gcc backend that allows to compile and use
modules through gcc.

--
Leonard Ritter
-- Freelance Art & Logic