[linux-audio-user] Re: netjack & jackdmp ? (Geoff Beasley)

From: Stéphane Letz <letz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 11:08:02 EET

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:05:16 +1100
> From: Geoff Beasley <songshop@email-addr-hidden>
> Subject: [linux-audio-user] netjack & jackdmp ?
> To: torbenh@email-addr-hidden
> Cc: linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden
>
> it seems netjack won't build against jackdmp. It won't for me
> anyway. Does
> anyone have netjack working with jackdmp ? I get an error when i
> try to
> build; something about jack_micoseconds_something.. sorry, i didn't
> write it
> down at the time :(
>
> best,
>
> g.

netjack won't built directly. The backend implementation in a bit
different in (C++) jackdmp thus the initial C netjack backend would
have to be adapted. Moreover netjack need to access some internal
part of the transport stuff that is not yet "cleanly" exposed
(neither in jackd or jackdmp)

But contributions are always welcomed ((-:

Stephane