Re: [linux-audio-user] Multi-channel audio with a computerfront end

From: Bearcat M. Sandor <HomeTheater@email-addr-hidden-soul.com>
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 22:29:07 EET

Allan,

Thank you. I think what i am going to do is to pick up a RME Hammerfall
HDSP 96/52 and a Apogee Rosetta 8000. This way, i can get multi-channel
and mixing capabilities up to 96kz. I understand that the RME DSP 9636
does 192khz which is more desirable, but it will not output 192khz
digitally other then spdif (stereo only).

Bearcat M. Sandor