[linux-audio-user] iceape: bookmarks do not scroll during drag-drop bookmark action

From: H.S. <hs.samix@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 08:32:43 EET

When I try to drag a bookmark (from the URL bar) to the bookmarks folder
with the mouse, the list of bookmarks does not scroll up as I move the
mouse at the bottom of the list. On the other hand, if I am not
'holding' a URL and position the mouse at the bottom of the bookmarks
list, the list scrolls up properly. So the problem occurs only during
the drag-drop action of a bookmark with the mouse. Is this a bug? I am using
ii iceape-browser 1.0.7-2

on Debian Etch.

->HS