[linux-audio-user] Midi interface for FC5/CCRMA laptop

From: <linuxmedia4@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 13:26:23 EET

Hi,

I'm interested in buying a midi interface for my Dell Precision M50
laptop, running FC5/CCRMA. I wanted to check if anyone running FC5/CCRMA
has had any success with any of the following interfaces and what it
took to set them up (any pointers to set-up instructions would be
appreciated). Hopefully, one of these will work "out of the box". But
some configuration is acceptable, as long as it's understandable and
works in the end.

ESI RoMI/O

Midiman Uno

Midisport 1x1