Re: [linux-audio-user] Anyone have any opinion on CMS?

From: oktyabr <oktyabr@email-addr-hidden-studio.org>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 10:10:50 EET

Brad Fuller wrote:
> review of new drupal 5.0:
>
> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/01/26/1734224

Thanks!

Actually 5.1 just came out if anyone is interested. I like the overall
feel of Drupal but it's integrated forums basically suck. Currently
getting the wrinkles of e107 smoothed out. Nice CMS with crappy
documentation and a few bugs. Still think it will end up being the
ultimate choice but we'll see. Needs a bunch of penguiny goodness
graphics wise I think, more than anything!

 Anyone that cares to is more than welcome to come check it out and even
pitch in a hand if you like:
http://www.linux-studio.org

Best,

Jon Hoskins