Re: [linux-audio-user] Commercial "clone" of ZynAddSubFX?

From: Michael Bohle <opendaw@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 12:59:45 EET

Am Samstag, 3. Februar 2007 11:11 schrieb Leonard Ritter:
> On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 09:57 +0100, Michael Bohle wrote:
> > The musican world outside the LAU will be very thankfull and they are
> > now, because energyXT2 is a great piece of Software - simply works.
>
> this will pass, too.

Maybe it will pass one day. But in between we can do some music. I don't want
to blame the free software: it is great what the devs like you do.

But the difference: I can work careless creative with eXT2. But with most of
the free software I've been waiting since years for a intuitive and stable
using of a studio-sequencer with plugins on Linux.

But it is not everything is so closed as it seemed. the audio I/O is public
domain, so the Drumfix made a better one then Jorgen ever made.

So i made an inofficial website for energyXT2 Linux, for featuring the better
and free jack / alsaseq interface (libaam.so), because Jorgen still release
his old buggy one on his official website.

http://people.jacklab.net/metasymbol/software/

regards,
Michael

--