[linux-audio-user] Off topic...Mailing list question

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 21:16:34 EET

Hi folks,

Curios about this mailing list. I went in search of how start a new
mailing list for an open source audio project.

Do I have to run "mailman" on my own hosted site / box or can I get
authorization for the same site all the current linux audio projects
seem to run on? The latter would be my preference if available.

If you are inclined to reply, feel free to do it offline to hanaghan aT
starband dot net.

Thanks
Russell