[linux-audio-user] Keyboardist jitter detection?

From: Mario Lang <mlang@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 15:52:28 EET

Hi.

I recently started to play a little keyboard. After guitar
and traverse flute, the keyboard seemed the logical next step.

I guess its totally normal to have a little problem with
exactness. I wonder if there is a MIDI tool that
could be used to measure my average jitter so that I could
test myself and see if I improve?

For instance, when playing BWV 846, it should be actually
fairly easy measurable since that piece consists of mostly
only 16th notes.

Does such a program exist? I know the concept isn't that
strange, Stanley Jordan told in a master session he
was doing something like this with his MIDI-fitted guitar.

--
CYa,
  Mario