Re: [linux-audio-user] My new workstation

From: sevol <sevol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 09:12:08 EET

Larry Troxler wrote:
> Thanks for everyone here who has been a help answering my various
> questions lately. In return, I'd like to report a bit on the new music
> PC I put together, in the hopes that this information will be useful to
> anyone who is planning on doing the same.
< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

> Well, that's about it. Of course, I'd welcome any comments or questions
> about this setup.
>
> Larry

Thanks for the report. I'm still in the process of setting up my 32bit
laptop to figure my way around the linux audio world, but hope to build
a 64bit system in 6 months or so. Hearing details on various
arrangements & hardware & relevant issues interest me quite a bit at the
moment.

That said, I think anything I'd have to say about your choice of
components at this time would be highly unreliable. So, like, good luck
with it all,
                        underwater