[linux-audio-user] SuperCollider works great on Linux, audio results

From: Renick Bell <renick@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 08:41:18 EET

Searching the archive, there has been very little mention of
SuperCollider on this list in the past year. I have been learning
SuperCollider since the summer and think it's super. I wanted to share
with you all what I have made: a tool called SCVamp for improvising
music with a GUI programmed in SuperCollider.

http://the3rd2nd.com/SCVamp/

You might like to listen to some examples. Here are two zips of mp3s.
The first set contains nine mp3s (about 45 minutes of music), and the
second has two mp3s (10 minutes of music); each set uses different
synth sounds and scales. All of the tracks were improvised with this
SuperCollider program and recorded in Ardour; they were also very
quickly processed with Jamin.

http://the3rd2nd.com/mp3/SCVamp_ensemble_a_mp3s.zip

http://the3rd2nd.com/mp3/SCVamp_ensemble_b_mp3s.zip