[linux-audio-user] Compilation of music recorded (mostly) with GNU/Linux

From: David O'Toole <dto@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 15:17:58 EET

Hello folks. A while back I announced my project known as the
KarmaPod, an integrated Linux studio computer setup:

http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/KarmaPod.html

Well, my friends and I have recorded quite a bit with it, and we're
ready to release a little bit of music from the sessions. I've also
integrated some material that goes back to 2001 and even 1998, which
were not recorded with free software---but that accounts for only a
few minutes of material.

The ogg (one big track) is here:

http://dto.twu.net/ecaradio.ogg

And the informational page is here:

http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/Excelsis.html

Comments, criticisms, thoughts welcomed.

--
David O'Toole
dto@email-addr-hidden