Re: [linux-audio-user] lv2dynparam

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 22:32:27 EET

Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> writes:

I'm not sure what went wrong with autohell, but my guess is that your
autotools are not respecting AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR macro specified in
configure.ac.

I use:
autoconf-2.61
libtool-1.5.22
automake-1.10

What are your version of auto tools?

If anybody in this list knows why autotools can fail like this, please
share your thoughts. Actually lv2dynparam is my first project that uses
autotools and my experience is very weak.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>