Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Mammut V0.57

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 14:52:40 EET

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

> Both juce and mammut should theoretically work in a 64 bit
> environment, but I haven't tested it. I don't see any particular
> reason mammut shouldn't work, but there have been some problems
> regarding juce because of some assembler stuff. There are some
> discusssionas about this on juce's
> webba-oard.

I've posted my error messages to the board, I await a response.
According to the messages there the issues with 64-bit platforms are
well-known. A number of older patches are linked, but they were written
against earlier versions of libjuce. I tried one of the earlier patched
versions of juce_Atomic.h, it didn't solve the problem here, so I'll
wait to hear from Jules.

Best,

dp