Re: [linux-audio-user] Comments please

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 01:36:48 EET

On Monday 19 February 2007 22:34, Folderol wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:25:59 +0000
>
> Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > I've just revisited an old composition of mine and re-recorded it using
> > my new machine, with M-audio 2496, and also changing some voices to
> > Zyn.
> >
> > I've also evened out the bass a bit and lifted the overall level (as
> > well as slightly adjusting some of the others).
> >
> > I think it's an improvement but would like other opinions :)
> >
> > http:/www.musically.me.uk/music/Ghost_train.ogg
> > http:/www.musically.me.uk/music/Ghost_train.mp3
>
> Buggritt! Typo again :((
>
> http:/www.musically.me.uk/music/Ghost_Train.ogg
> http:/www.musically.me.uk/music/Ghost_Train.mp3

Well that URL still ain't working. You've missed a slash, but even with that
in I can't get access.

I looked in my bookmarks to your old site, and that redirected me to.
http://www.musically.me.uk/updates.html

Sure enough the new track is there.

I'm not being made to look a fool by these new fangled computers, and the odd
typo that someone makes.

Ghost Train is making it's way through cyberspace at this moment in time.

Thanks Will.

Nigel.

Comments later.