Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

From: Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 19:38:59 EET

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 18:16 +0100, Lars Luthman wrote:
> By that reasoning the logical thing to do would be to merge Rosegarden,
> MuSE, and Ardour, Aldrin and Beast/BSE, Zyn and WhySynth etc etc. While
> it may be more efficient in the short term, I think that having lots of
> choices is good in the long term. The more choices the better.

You scare me, Dr. Frankenstein. Aldrin and Beast can never be merged.
Why?

P: "Hi, I'm Python!"

C: "And I am C++!"

P: "Great to see you, how are you?"

C: "This is a great PyObject. After typechecking I figured out it is
actually a sentence object, and now that I extracted the string to read
your message, let me create a new sentence for you which goes like: 'I
am fine. And you?', and I wrap it into this PyObject and send it back to
you. But I add this GObject signal handler so when you answer, the
handler function for that one is called. However be sure that you pass a
valid string type, and that you delete the allocated..."

--
Leonard Ritter
-- Freelance Art & Logic