[linux-audio-user] new hip hop experiments made in Linux :)

From: perlanegra proyect <perlanegra.proyect@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 14:06:05 EET

hallo everybody out there :)

I'm here again to annonce a pair of new "musical" xperiments, this
time a pair of strong & subterranean hip hop beats, a strange cross
between the hip hop & the electronica, like my other ones, but these
ones I think they are a bit more sinister

I've used some freesounds 4 the production, but the samples have been
almost all them created by myself... i'ts another work of my already
known "dogma sound" series, u know, no time fx; I like very much to
work with the dry sound because I like the purity of the glitches :)

u can take a look to the link below and download them if u are a hip hop lover:

http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2007/02/problems-new-hip-hop-experiments-4-u.html

I just can say I hope u like it, I've made them with a lot of love,
like always :)

thanks by reading this post... Linux is the truth ;)

B happy!

PerlssDj

--
... subliminal stuff at http://perlssdj.blogspot.com ...