Re: [linux-audio-user] ANN: JOST, a simple host for native VST

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 16:24:32 EET

On Tuesday 27 Feb 2007 13:22, Leonard Ritter wrote:
> it goes further: since you see the interface of FL studio as part of
> an "evaluative method that is drawn from business"

I don't think I understand that, and I suspect that if I did, I would
find it wasn't what I meant.

I'm not referring to the software itself, or any quality of it, when I
refer to things that come from the world of business. I'm talking
about motivations and the justifications for doing things. An act of
competition is an act of competition because it's done to compete, not
because it results in the same outcome as an act of competition.

Chris