Re: [linux-audio-user] new track : False Flag Show

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 11:25:02 EET

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 12:31:28AM +0200, Esa Linna wrote:

> http://www.emvg.net/esa/falseflagshow.ogg

Great, just great. Good text.

Not once did I think: 'yeah, drummachine, samples' while listening.
That doesn't mean one can't hear it, just that the result is so
organic I don't care :)

The mix ... hmm, everything is so close together, your voice sounds
like in a very small room. But it's very clear at the same time and
works quite well.

It would be nice I you could tag your files and give license
information. Like, it's obviously ok for me to save stuff anyone
posts here, but to know whether I'm allowed to redistribute it or
even make derivatives, you have to state so (CC licenses being the
most comfortable means of doing so, I think).

Thanks for sharing.

--
Thorsten Wilms