Re: [linux-audio-user] Logo for the Linux Sound & MIDI Software Wiki

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 23:52:42 EET

On Thursday 01 Mar 2007 20:36, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> I would prefer comments here

The top of the a appears to extend too far to the left, when it doesn't
have the complimentary x of linux sitting on its left.

The s is just weird -- the lower loop looks much squarer than the upper
one. I'm guessing that they have the same curves but the lower loop
has a longer straight section between the curves. And the centre bar
of the s looks thinner than the top or bottom.

None of that is enough to bar it from being a perfectly serviceable logo
in my eyes... perhaps how it scales is more important, anyway. And I
haven't tested that, I'm afraid.

Chris