Re: [linux-audio-user] [estark@email-addr-hidden: [cc-community] Freeculture.org Announces the Free Music Project and OLPC Curation]

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 21:19:23 EET

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 07:08:20PM +0000, Folderol wrote:

> Looks rather interesting.

Yep. I tried to submit something, thrilled by the chance of having one
of my tracks on the OLPC XO ;)
Didn't work, already mailed them, confident they'll fix it.

It would be nice if everyone from here using that site applies a
made_on_linux tag or something like that.

While music is more important than the platform, that would a
be painless way to have some visibility.

The same for archive.org, actually, too bad I didn't think of that
earlier.

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Creature Illustrations: