Re: [linux-audio-user] apps.linuxaudio.org test updated

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 23:17:19 EET

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 09:55:07PM +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel/index.html
>
> And a new link for comparison:
> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/apps-devel_2/index.html

the 2nd Version is much better! alas it reminds me less and less about
linux audio, but the logo clearly fixes this shotcoming - Well I'd be
glad to use it!

nit-picking: the logo should go more to the left, and maybe the
background, too. the Boxes are cut-off on the right-screen edge, so why
 should they align to the left if it's a spectrum snapshot? :) - and
there still is a blue haze in the whites which I don't think is my screen.

Personally I favor a more minimalistic approach. (IMO this media-wiki
look and feel is somewhat bloated) - if you excuse Flash for a minute:
http://www.sandberg.nl is IMHO a great webdesign!

A 2D-matrix as front-face might also work well for apps.linuxaudio.org

columns: synth, effects, recording, lao-community..;
rows: user-info, apps-list, docs/mail-archive

robin