[linux-audio-user] Native Instruments Guitar Rig 2 on Linux

From: Drucer Ninetynine <drucer99@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 13:24:21 EET

Howdy folks! Anyone out there who is _happily_ using
Guitar Rig 2 on Linux? I might need to sell my freedom
and keep using Windows, because Guitar Rig 2 is so
awesome I can't live without it.

Looks like some folks have tried it on Linux and looks
like they've got it to communicate with Jack as well,
but I'd like to hear some comments from you folks on
this mailing list about this.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.