[linux-audio-user] RFC: There is not much

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 00:12:17 EET

Hi all,

I know everybody is busy planning their trip to Berlin (I will be the
guy with a lot of beard and a bald head with a pony-tail :-) but I ask
for your comments on the following song:

http://www.bloomingdesert.de/files/files/there_is_not_much-beta-2007-03-15-24bit.ogg

The bandleader says he needs to rerecord his voice but I doubt that
that will improve the quality any more. What do you think? Are there
parts where a rerecording is badly needed?

Btw, we will release to song for public download on the website shortly.

Thanks for listening,

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/