Re: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: Sonic Visualiser and Vamp plugin SDK 1.0pre3 released

From: Robert Jonsson <rj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 19:28:54 EET

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 00:28, Chris Cannam wrote:
> Announcing the release of Sonic Visualiser 1.0pre3, a pre-release for
> the soon forthcoming Sonic Visualiser 1.0.

Good stuff!

Have been using SV a lot lately, great application!
I've been waiting for a new release. ... actually mainly for the silly issue
that the 0.9 binary did not like my jack installation and my attempts at
building from source resulted in severely unstable binaries... (used svn).

Will be testing shortly.

Regards,
Robert