Re: [linux-audio-user] Music made with Linux

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 20:14:07 EET

On Sunday 18 March 2007 16:30, Alvaro Paz da Silva wrote:
> Oi
> This is another song (wrote 9 years ago) now remasterized with Open Source
> Software.
>
> http://alanpasi.googlepages.com/Thama-2007-03-18.ogg
>
> Software used:
>
> - Linux/ALSA/JACK/Qjackctl
> - Rosegarden
> - FluidSynth/QSynth
> - Linuxsampler
> - ZynAddSubFX
> - Ardour 2
> - Rezound
>
> Any Comment is wellcome. :)
> Thanks very much to all for each piece of software.
>
> Alanpasi

Nice tune. Well done. I say that about a lot of the music that turns up on the
list, that is if I like it, and most of what is posted to the list has had a
lot of effort put in, to making it enjoying to listen to. I like all sorts of
stuff. Trance, Drum n Bass, more layed back stuff like yours, and the list
goes on.

Be nice to here some more tunes from you.

Also. Chris Cannam announced the release of Sonic Visualiser today on the
list, and your tune was the first, at least by me, to be played using it.

Nigel.