[linux-audio-user] Re: Re: Re: Legalities

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 11:17:59 EET

Ken Restivo escribe:
> Professor Lessig of Creative Commons was inspired by the approach
> that Richard Stallman and Eben Moglen took with the GPL, and it's
> very smart. You can't change a horribly broken and deeply-entrenched
> system, but you *can* go off and create your own better alternative
> to it.

With the difference that Lessig defends "intelectual property" and
what he's developed is a smart way to ensure "intelectual property"
while enforcing sharing and reuse of creative content. I don't think
Stallman is such a devote defender of "intelectual property".

> Somewhat off-topic, but it's often struck me that only a LISP
> programmer would have come up with the recursive hack that is the
> GPL. :-)

Of course! :)

Cordially, Ismael

--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt@email-addr-hidden