[linux-audio-user] High Resolution Timing

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 12:02:01 EET

Had a qemu session for dynebolic request this:
sudo echo 1024 > /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq

Wasn't this set up in the kernel or some sysconfig somewhere? The original
content was "64". definitely not good. I once had Rosegarden request
something like this as well and thought I had fixed it.

Anyway, there is nothing in .config. The rt-patched kernel .config has entries
for high hardware timer set but I am using an older computer.