[linux-audio-user] OT kindof: anyone using ardour on two monitors?

From: Brian Dunn <job17and9@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 04:10:26 EEST

Hi all.
My goal here is to be able to spread out my ardour windows across both
of my monitors.

I just got X to work with two monitors, but they behave separately. I
can move the mouse from one to the other, but I can't send ardour
windows from one to the other. I can't drag any windows from one screen
to the other. can any one point me towards documentation on how to
enable this? does anyone have this type of desktop set up?

Fluxbox 0.9.15.1-gentoo-r2
X Window System Version 7.1.1
Release Date: 12 May 2006
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 7.1.1
Build Operating System: UNKNOWN
Current Operating System: Linux Selah 2.6.19-gentoo-r5