Re: [linux-audio-user] phase vocoding app

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 10:56:46 EEST

Hi!
  csound can do it as well. I believe, that if you don't give real file names
in the orchestra-file, you can process a bunch of files.
  And there's a set of fft-based utility programs, that can do it. They have a
flaw in that they only support the .snd format, but that's manageable, with
sox or sndfile-convert, without loosing quality. It's either the POWERpv or
PVC package, see
http://linux-sound.org
  Click on DSP software and go down to "FFT/Phase Vocoder".
  HTH.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------