Re: [linux-audio-user] Error compiling jack in the debian way

From: Sampo Savolainen <v2@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 00:47:01 EEST

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 18:10 +0200, Carlos Pino wrote:

> Hi , I get an error when try to compile jack 0.103.0 in the debian
> way , that doesn't happens if I do with configure ,etc .
>
> Here is the output :
>
> http://rafb.net/p/OssYjg34.html

You seem to have missed the first errors from the compiler. They might
contain important hints to what goes wrong.

btw. it's not a good idea to use a pastebin service for posting compiler
errors on a mailing list. The pastebin messages get wiped out normally
after 24 hours of the paste which makes the error unreadable later. Just
paste the error to the email.

  Sampo