Re: [LAU] Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.3 hits the shelfs

From: Arnold Krille <arnold.krille@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 10:55:34 EEST

2007/4/1, Dragan Noveski <perodog@gmx.net>:
> Arnold Krille wrote:
> > Please try again with just calling "scons configure && scons".
> hi arnold, this is how it looks like, when i run scons configure && scons:
> nowhiskey@murija2:~/software/nove/jackmix/jackmix-0.3$ scons
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> Checking for jack...(cached) yes
> scons: done reading SConscript files.
> scons: Building targets ...
> g++ -o jackmix/jackmix jackmix/main.o jackmix/mainwindow.o -Llibgui
> -Llibelements -Llibcore -Llibmatrix -Lbackend -L/usr/share/qt4/lib
> -ljackmix_backend -ljackmix_core -ljackmix_mixingmatrix
> -ljackmix_mixingelements -ljackmix_gui -lQtCore -lQtGui -lQtXml
> -l-L/usr/local/lib -ljack -lpthread -lrt
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l-L/usr/local/lib
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> scons: *** [jackmix/jackmix] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
> nowhiskey@murija2:~/software/nove/jackmix/jackmix-0.3$

Looks the same as before, because the configure-results are saved...
please do "scons -c && rm -Rf cache && scons configure && scons" That
extra includes and libs are strange and persistent.

/me should start dumping bksys and really write own scons-checks...

> and this is how it (does not) works, after applying the patch from lars
> with patch -p1:

You don't need the patch if you are not using the nitpicking gcc4

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---