Re: [LAU] My 'works in progress' made with linux

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 14:34:01 EEST

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 06:09:05PM -0400, julien bodd wrote:

> http://www.archive.org/details/TheTimelessClock

Sea Call is a highlight. It's just the drums that don't quite cut it.
Oriental is interesting, but could be a bit more homogeneous.

Having listened to all 20 in a row, I can't keep them all apart now ...
there are places with overly sharp and glassy sounds that are a tiny
bit over the edge between pleasantly clear to painfull to the ears
(well, my ears).

Maybe you work and function very differently from me ... but if not,
you should pick one track and pull it through or you will never be
able to call anything finished. While nothing ever has to be finished,
being able to put if off the table is relieving, I think :)

--
Thorsten Wilms
Thorwil's Design for Free Software: