Re: [LAU] Re: [LAA] [ANN] Tapeutape 0.0.5 and Tranches 0.0.5

From: Florent Berthaut <hitmuri@email-addr-hidden-log.org>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 18:49:05 EEST

James a écrit :
> oops, pan was set to 1, i'll shuddup now
>
> except... i've go one 808 on <kit name="808"> and a 909 on <kit
> name="909"> and all the 808 instruments on channel 1 and all the 909
> instruments on channel 2, with each kit sent to its own jack-output.
> but from channel two, i can't seem to get any sound. sorry if im
> bothering u
>
> On 4/17/07, *James* <everamzah@email-addr-hidden <mailto:everamzah@email-addr-hidden>>
> wrote:
>
> along with keyboard input, mouse input would be great too. again,
> one can use a separate program for this.
>
> tapeu2tape stereo: i'm afraid i may be doing something wrong here,
> but, i can't seem to get any output in the -L channels. i just end
> up connecting -R to both alsa L/R inputs. any ideas?

Hi ,

i'll have a look at the problem with lash because it doesn't segfault
here (and anyway the alsa midi client isn't registered in lash yet).
Is the LASH project directory correct ?

For your second question, could you send the .tap file so I can have a
look ?

(it will be a lot simpler when the configuration window is done)

Flo