Re: [LAU] Re: [LAA] [ANN] Tapeutape 0.0.5 and Tranches 0.0.5

From: Florent Berthaut <hitmuri@email-addr-hidden-log.org>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 20:12:11 EEST

James a écrit :
> Mysth-R helped me, and recommended putting each kit in its own setup,
> which seemed to work. http://r2h.org/rtjc.tap is the tap fie.

Yeah it's because in a setup only the selected kit is playing.
He's right, if you want two kits to play at the same time, you can make
two setups or you could also have a <kit name="808/909"> with all the
instruments in it ;) .

> and as for lash, i'm not sure about the proper directory. i'm using
> glashctl, so i start the session, load seq24, then tapeutape (or
> tranches), right-click glashctl and hit save, and that's when
> tapeutape segfaults. so i assume the directories are proper, cause the
> other programs save to them (in this case, i guess the default:
> /home/audio-project/project-n)
>
> i'm running tapeutape from a terminal, in the directory that contains
> the tap file. does that make a difference? hold on i try. well, i
> tried moving the lash directory (via the glashctl's "move directory"
> menuitem) into the directory with the tap file, where i ran tapeutape
> rtjc.tap, and then clicked save session and it still pooped out on me.
>
> how do u run ur lash?
I run it exactly like you ;)
Ok so it seems to come from Tapeutape and Tranches, i'll have a look but
actually all they do is writing the .tap file to the lash project directory.

Flo