Re: [LAU] Re: problems with Bristol on x86_64 SOLVED

From: Larry Troxler <lt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 06:03:19 EEST

Dave Phillips wrote:

>> Greetings:
>>
>> I built Bristol on a 64Studio system today, but I have troubles:
>> [snip]
>
> Never mind, I realized the command line flags weren't correct.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Hello Dave,

I'm also using Bristol on 64studio (version 1.0).

What synths are you using with Bristol? Maybe if you play with it a bit
in the near future, we can compare notes - I'm using the Hammond B3.

I don't have time tonight to dig up the details, but I do know I had to
hack a bit with the build process to put everything in the standard
bin,usr/lib, and home directories.

Also, I haven't figured out how to assign MIDI controllers to the
graphics controls, if there is a way. I may actually modify the source
to hardwire the MIDI controls I need. Even MIDI volume wasn't working on
me with the Hammond.

Larry