[LAU] Updates

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 13:13:33 EEST

Updates:

jace-0.1.0

- Now compiles on 64-systems. Many thanks to Joern and Ken for testing.

japa-0.2.1

- Fixed bug that prevented B input to work correctly.

Papers

- All my LAC papers and presentations are now on-line. Follow the
  'papers' link in the left margin.

All at <http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio>

Ken's blog <http://www.restivo.org/blog/archives/80>, mentions the
Lucia IR used in jace's demo configuration. I'll have to temper
Ken's excitement a bit: it is not Santa Lucia Basilica in Siracusa,
but the one in Bologna, now the university's aula magna. See here:
<http://www.bolognacongressi.it/page.asp?m=66&l=1&ma=36&c=259&p=66Aula>
Still a nice place to shake the plaster off the walls :-)

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano è questo !