Re: [LAU] [ANN] WhySynth DSSI softsynth 20070418 release

From: Tracey Hytry <shakti@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 04:45:45 EEST

Sean, Thanks for the update.

Also, thanks for the post on LAU. Being a linux audio user for quite a long time I was very happy to see an update of your fine synth.

Last night I downloaded the 20070418 release and compiled it on both fedora 5 and fedora 6. Fedora 5(32bit) compiled very cleanly(as it has in the past) and ran fine here. Fedora 6(64bit) presented a few warnings during make, but no show stoppers and whysynth runs just fine.

Again, thanks.

Tracey.